Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where did the time go......

I can't believe that I haven't even looked at this blog since October of last year.  We had a great time over the Holidays with family and soon I will catch up with the blog.

First Megan came to visit.  We went to the Oregon Zoo lights with Jann and David.









We also visited the Tree Farm and got our tree, and we also visited Sleighbells ornament shop in Sherwood.
I had a small accident while cutting Jared's hair and watching the Canadian Tenors at the same time.  We did a good cover up job with brown eyeliner and a side to side comb over.  Later in January I redeemed myself by giving Jared a very good haircut.  His friends are now aware that I could do really good haircuts and very bad....












We had a special visit from the Missionaries in the Stake to thank us for our gift of the Christmas Stockings.  Later we had Elder Wilcox and Elder Lawrence over to play "Girl Talk" which was a game Elder Lawrence always played with his sister's back at home in the city of Enoch, Ut.

Christmas morning we had fun with some unique sunglasses from our Christmas stockings.

Christmas Eve we had a traditional sing-a-long with all the family.

We were happy to have Jann and David with us, and Megan with us on Skype with her Chococat attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment