Wednesday, May 25, 2011
GOLIATH LIVES AGAIN
Goliath lives again! A few years ago I made a life size Goliath for a Primary Activity. After keeping him for a couple more years, I decided my attic, (which is very full of very interesting art projects from Primary), needed more space and less "art".
I threw Goliath away but kept a giant four by three foot Book of Mormon, and a 3 foot ancient scroll, and a giant ocean scene fish pond. Of course the only request I have had for someone to use any of this stuff was for Goliath. I dutifully recreated Goliath. I felt like Dr. Frankenstein recreating my monster. Drawing him freehand was very fun, of course it is only later as he stands up that I wonder about certain proportion problems...but on the whole he turned out okay and has very striking blue eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment