Sunday, May 15, 2011

In the beginning...

My daughters have left home because they are now 25, 23, and 20 years old. Now I'm glad they are out in the world living fun and interesting lives, but I miss them. It isn't very fun to share some of the things I like to do with my two sons that are still living at home. If I cook something out of the 200 recipe books that I have collected they usually will eat it, but not ask me how I made it. If I make some craft item that they can't eat, they really are not interested at all.

My son Jason is very interested in this blog. He is very good with computers and is helping me set the blog up. I can't remember the real name for people who visit my blog. This is why I'm thankful for Jason's help! (Oh good, he says they are called "followers".)

No comments:

Post a Comment