Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grandma Bev's ice cream diet

I found this diet in my Mother's papers.  I like this diet.  It is very balanced and it only goes for three days at a time and you get ice cream at night so you are never hungry...what more does a dieter want!  I of course do not have the tea or coffee, I just have water, or you could have herbal tea with a little bit of honey.  I think water intake is important during a diet and between meals it would be good to have a big glass.  I substitute the type of meat or fruit or vegetable I have on hand and not exactly what the diet says.  I really doubt that 10 pounds will come off in 3 days.  On this I still eat much less food and have a good balance each day, so I think it works.  I like to do this Monday-Friday and have week-ends off.  If you don't like vegetables, substitute apples or a fruit with low calories and take vitamins. (or learn to like vegetables!)

No comments:

Post a Comment