The very best thing about the beach is that it takes you back to basics. Basic crafts.....I was really bored without my usual free time past times. Back home there was a couple of giant Sequoia trees that were not giant yet but needed some kind of face because they had true "Treebeard" potential. Marshall, Jared, Jason, and I searched the large driftwood piles on the Rockaway beach to find small driftwood pieces just the right size to make faces. Six faces are in our front and back yard now. Two are easy to see and four are a little harder to find. I feel like it ties our home and beach cabin together.
The boys were good to help, and had fun searching these huge driftwood piles south of the twin rocks.
The beach was covered with seaweed which made it look like someone had just mowed.
We found this heart as we looked for driftwood.
No comments:
Post a Comment